1. Go to Wikipedia.
2. Enter any word in the search bar.
3. Read until you find a fun fact.
4. Make note of your fact.
5. Click on the hyperlink of an interesting word.
6. Make note of your word.
7. Read until you see another interesting hyperlinked word.
8. Repeat Steps 5-7 until your current link contains your first word. Your back where you started!
9. Find another fun fact and make note of it.
09 September 2014
Rives: Reinventing the encyclopedia game
Rives introduces us to an encyclopedia game that he calls "Chimborazo!" From his website: